Inspiration for Starting Over
The following articles provide inspiration to help you deal with all the issues that go along with starting over after divorce. You'll get tips on how to deal with the left-over emotional baggage, find out how to handle issues with the exs (both spouses and in-laws), reclaim your space to it reflects the true you, and more. After all, this can be a new chapter in your life, one that you get to write a happy ending for.
- Healing Your Heart - inspiration for letting go
- How To Cope With Divorce - Dealing with change.
- Healing from Divorce - Here are some self-care tips to help you feel less stressed out, worried, and exhausted after your divorce.
- Advice for the Newly Divorced from other women who've been in your shoes and gone on to a better life.
- Recovering From Divorce and Reclaiming Your Life - Do you find yourself struggling with the adjustments of not having a spouse in the house? Here are some simple and fun suggestions from other divorcing women on filling the empty place in your life.
- Accepting Divorce as a reality and being grateful for what you now have.
- Reclaim Your Space After Divorce and let it reflect the new you.
- Dealing With Family Keepsakes After Divorce - What should you do with all those physical reminders of your marriage? While they may hold no sentimental value for you, they may for your kids.
- Letting Go After Divorce Learn how to let go and gain the freedom to live life on your own terms.
- Getting Back Into Life After Divorce - Embracing change.
- Dealing With Your Ex After Divorce - The importance of cutting the emotional, physical, and mental ties that can keep you bound to your old life.
- Tips to Get over Your Ex - If you find yourself obsessed with your ex, these ideas can help jumpstart the healing process.
- Divorce Lessons to Share with Your Kids - Divorce provides a lot of teachable moments you can share with your kids, with valuable lessons in resilience, handling setbacks, and more.
- Parenting After Separation or Divorce - A big part of parenting after your split is learning to parent all by yourself. Get tips on adjusting to the challenges of being a single mom.
- Cooperative Parenting and Divorce Etiquette for Special Occasions - Handling awards ceremonies, school functions, and graduations so your child can enjoy their special day.
- Rebuilding Your Confidence After Divorce - Become the woman you were meant to be.
- Finding The Courage To Start Over After Divorce - Tips from the life coach on dealing with a variety of issues.
- The Positive Side of Divorce - Uncovering the positive side of divorce allows you to rebuild your life more intelligently on your own terms.
- Dealing With Trust Issues In Relationships - Learning to trust again.
- Adjusting to Children and Parent Separation - Tips to help you cope.
- Divorce and Your In-laws - Getting along for the sake of the kids.
- Starting Over After The Divorce - Realizing that you are important also.
- Rebuilding Your Life After Divorce - What it takes to move on.
- Finding Happiness After Divorce - Were you expecting to finally be happy after your divorce? Are you now wondering why you aren't feeling more joy and contentment in your life? Being happy is not a passive emotion, but one you actively create. These tips can help.
- Moving On After Divorce - Learn a new perspective.
- Practicing Forgiveness - Set yourself free to move on.
- Building Self Esteem - Learning to love yourself again.
- Healing After Divorce - Consciously dealing with your emotions.
- Letting Go - Advice from the life coach to help you move on.
- Dealing With Ex Spouses - How to handle the interactions after divorce.
- Handling Financial Issues After Divorce - Things to take care of after the divorce is finalized.
- Household Moving Checklist - Tips and advice to make moving day easier.
- Career Advice to help you get a better job.
- Reasons People Should Get A Prenuptial Agreement - What to think about before you get remarried.
- Divorce Groups - Find a local divorce support group to help you get through your divorce surrounded by people who know what you are going through.
Divorce can be an emotional roller coaster. Optimism and inspiration over life's possibilities can suddenly swing to depression over what was lost. It helps to know that you're not going crazy, just growing emotionally.
In essence, divorce is the death of your marriage, and your healing process will probably be similar to how you would accept the death of someone close. There is this shock of realizing that the marriage is truly over, followed closely by disappointment over the missed opportunities and anger at your spouse for his short-comings. At this stage it's easy to feel like a victim and become depressed. You can feel like a failure, with no inspiration to do anything, watching your self-esteem take a nose dive.
Eventually, you'll begin to accept what has happened and gain perspective on the whole situation. As you begin to feel better about yourself and life in general, you'll start letting go of your resentment. You can then emerge from your divorce a stronger and better person. Starting over is your chance to become the person that you always wanted to be.
© Tracy Achen
Return to top of Inspiration for Starting Over
For more inspiration on jump-starting your recovery from divorce, I have found an excellent book that works on helping you create the happiness, fulfillment, and success that you desire. In fact, I've read the book twice. "Today is Your Day to Win" is geared toward self reflection and growth, packed with proven and practical success secrets to give you wisdom and encouragement, expanding your focus when the pressures of your life close in. As a special gift to our readers, you can now get this entire book (322 pages) for free by clicking here
Divorce › Inspiration for Starting Over
Chat / Survey / Contact / Privacy / Newsletter