Related Divorce Links
The following are related divorce links that you may find helpful as you journey through divorce and begin your new life:
General Divorce Resources
- DivorceHQ.com - This long-established website offers a full range of information and services, including support calculators, directories to locate divorce professionals, and a full range of articles and information on all issues concerning divorce.
- Divorce Dex - This is similar to a legal dictionary with thousands of definitions, summaries and explanations of different legal terminology, and various tips and facts to help the reader navigate the divorce process.
- Divorce Law and Free Legal Information from FreeAdvice.com. The divorce law section, published since 1995, includes FAQS and articles written by attorneys for the public and covers separation, grounds for divorce, annulment, community property and more. You can also access their self help legal forum and post divorce legal questions using the links at the top of the page.
- DivorceLinks.com - Established in 2000, this site offers a vast array of divorce laws for the United States and other countries throughout the world.
- Divorce Support - This site has been online since 1997, providing people with the information they need about divorce laws in the United States, case references to divorce law, support forums and more.
- Divorce Workshops- "Second Saturday" Divorce workshops ($45 fee) are offered at locations across the country, providing seminars which deal with the legal, financial, family and personal issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way.
- Get Evidence For Your Divorce - Discover how to save voicemail messages permanently onto a CD so you can prove that you're ex is threatening you.
- Marriage and Family Counseling- Informative articles on marriage, families and divorce, as well as links to resources, books and to counselors and therapists specializing in marriage, family, and divorce in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- TheSmartDivorce.com - This site by Deborah Moskovitch was established to help people manage their divorce by choosing the best lawyer for their case, strategizing their approach to divorce, and dealing with all the negative emotions so they can move on to a better post-divorce life.
- Thrive After Divorce: This is a great site by Carolyn B. Ellis to help women start rebuilding their lives after divorce. She offers a wide range of articles and resources to help separated and divorce people reach their full potential. You can also sign up for her newsletter and check out her various podcasts while at her site.
- Surviving Divorce: Dr. Reena Sommer is trained in psychology, family studies, and sociology, working with clients to help them deal with their divorce and custody situations. She is internationally known for her work with people experiencing high-conflict divorces, parental alienation, and domestic abuse. Visitors to the site will find many resources and articles on divorce, custody, and extramarital affairs.
- Vandana Shah is the award winning author of the book 360 Degrees Back to Life-A Litigant's Humorous Perspective on Divorce. Her book has been endorsed by Gloria Steinem. Vandana is a Lawyer, counselor and journalist. Her advice and guidance is available on her website.
Divorce Mediation Links
- Mediation Works Incorporated - Founded in 1994, Mediation Works is a non-profit organization helping clients find solutions to their difficult disputes through mediation, collaboration, and arbitration. Based in Massachusetts, they offer sliding-scale fees to provide divorce mediation services to people seeking a resolution to their divorce.
- Colorado Divorce Mediation - This is a great site for couples facing divorce in Colorado. There are various resources to help people understand the mediation process, access tools and divorce forms, and more. They offer affordable mediation services to clients facing divorce, custody, and support so they can peacefully resolve their issues.
Legal Divorce Links
- New York Divorce - Find out what to expect and how to protect your rights during a separation or divorce in New York.
- Colorado Family Law - Helping you navigate the family court system in Colorado by helping your understand the divorce laws, providing do it yourself divorce information, and understanding how a military divorce will affect your case.
- Florida Court Forms - If you want to do your own divorce, this site was created to assist Pro Se litigant find the legal information and forms they need for all their family law matters.
- Divorce Lawyer - This site provides an extensive directory of lawyers to allow you to locate an experienced attorney in your area. They also offer many articles on all aspects of divorce.
- Our Divorce Agreement - This site offers couples who are seeking an uncontested divorce the opportunity to prepare their divorce papers online, together with the all the supporting documents required by the courts..
- Divorce LLC Will - Legal Zoom has helped thousands of people complete their uncontested divorce papers, affordably and quickly by providing top-notch documents with step-by-step instructions and knowledgeable customer support.
- Legal Help USA - Find a low-cost attorney or legal aid service to help with your legal matters. You can also find legal forms and information on law related issues.
Canadian Divorce Links
- Canadian Divorce and Family Law - This site provides Canada family law advice and easy to understand information about all aspects of divorce, custody, property division and more.
- Families Change - This site is provided by the British Columbia's Ministry of the Attorney General to help both children and teenagers cope with divorce and separation issues. There is also information to help parents get through the divorce process and learn how to co-parent after divorce.
- Divorce Ottawa - This is a great site that offers an extensive amount of family law articles to help people understand the various issues involved in a Canadian divorce.
- Canadian Divorce Laws - This site provides comprehensive information on all aspects of Canadian divorce and is applicable to all provinces except for Quebec.
- Divorce Recovery Seminar - The Separation/Divorce Resource Center was established to help both all people learn how to recover from their divorce and make positive life choices as they rebuild their lives. They also offer many divorce recovery seminars to facilitate the process.
- Parris Concierge.com - This service is based to Toronto and assists divorcing clients by taking care of tasks and running errands, easing the pressures of everyday life so they can concentrate on what matters most.
Divorce Links For Australia
- Armstrong Legal: Australian Divorce Law provides a good overview of divorce in Australia with a lot of articles and information to help you out. They also offer related services including locating a divorce lawyer, child custody and child residence advice, and property division advice from some of Sydney's top family lawyers.
- Aussie Divorce helps provide all the relevant strategies you will need to ensure you are in control of your divorce. The site provides a lot of information on divorce laws, custody and support, property division and more. They also provide a divorce lawyer section to help you find legal representation.
- Australian Mediation Services - This service is designed to help the legal community and general public find experienced mediators with the most suitable credentials to resolve individual and commercial disputes.
UK Divorce Links
- Divorce Aid - This is an organization which provides financial and legal advice to families and individuals going through a separation or divorce. There is also information on handling issues with the children, coping with the emotions, taking care of your health, and more.
- Armchair Advice - This site provides tools to help you asses the strength of your marriage, provides tips to help you improve it, and offers legal, financial, and emotional advice if you decide to end it.
- DivorceResource.co.uk - This site provides free information about the UK divorce process written by experts in the field. Visitors will find articles on the various divorce laws, coping with a relationship breakdown, and learning how to move on post-divorce.
- Divorce UK - Provided by Hartnell Chanot & Partners, this site offers divorce information and advice for anyone facing a family law issue. If you need help with your case, you can also find out about the various legal services they provide.
- Divorce Rights UK provides legal services and advice covering all aspects of family laws issues in England & Wales.
- Quickie Divorce UK - If you want to do your own divorce in the UK, Quickie Divorce provides a divorce package with all the essential documentation, support, and advice you'll need to settle your uncontested divorce quickly and affordably.
- Divorce Online UK Founded in 1999, this site provides European online divorce services to people seeking an uncontested divorce.
- Separation Agreements - Net Lawman is provides the most comprehensive set of legal forms and documents in the UK. They also offer legal information and do it yourself separation forms for clients ending their marriage.
- UK Deed Poll - Find out how to change your name legally in the UK by Deed Poll so you don't have to visit a solicitor.
- Sharing Pensions This site provides extensive information on how pension rights in a UK divorce. Visitors will also find a wealth of other information on other aspect of pensions and divorce in general.
- Counselling Directory UK - This site provides the information you need to deal with your situation. You can also locate a skilled professional to counsel you in working through your distress.
Paternity Testing Divorce Links
If you are unsure about who the biological father of a child is, a test to establish paternity can clear up the matter. Find out more about the process, what your rights are, and how to find services to help you establish parentage in our Paternity Divorce Links
Divorce Links Concerning Money
- Managing Your Finances During Divorce - This is pdf guide provided by Quicken will help you learn how to maximize your cash flow, establish and protect your credit, and plan for your future by providing the resources and tools you'll need to move forward.
- Divorce Financial Planning explains how using a divorce financial analyst can help you work out a settlement in your divorce and understand the short and long-term financial impact of your decisions.
- Become a Flight Attendant with AirlineInflight.com - Start living your dream and become a flight attendant as you rebuild your life after divorce.
Resources For Men
Divorce Links Concerning Children's Issues
- Divorce and Teens - This is a great resource for teens dealing with their parent's divorce. It's written from a teens perspective and validates what teens feel when their parent's divorce. If you have a teen that has been affected by divorce, definitely send them to this site.
- Custody and Communication Made Easy- This service by OurFamilyWizard makes it easy to keep track of everything so you can avoid conflict and coordinate the different parenting times, activities, and school functions.
- Custody IQ - On-going custody litigation is one of the most stressful and difficult things a parent can face. This site can help you if you're dealing with an unreasonable parent.
- ChildCustodyCoach.com This site can help you reduce legal fees by providing the information you need about custody, custody evaluations, working with your lawyer, and more.
- Full Custody Battle - With a wide assortment of articles, books, and information on all aspects of a child custody dispute, this site provides the information you need to help your case.
- Goldberg and Associates provides an extensive amount of information on parental alienation and what an alienated parent can do. They are also and active supporter of the symposium on Parental Alienation Syndrome in Toronto Canada. For parents facing issues of estrangement from their children, they also provide a PAS Questionnaire.
- Parental Alienation Syndrome Information from A Family's Heartbreak, this website helps provide comfort to alienated parents and answers their questions about parental alienation.
- StepFamily Foundation is a site focusing exclusively on the need and concerns of stepfamilies to help them resolve the issues they are facing.
- Troubled Teens - If you're ready to pull your hair out due to the antics of your teen, this site provides lots of help and information to help you reestablish a trusting relationship with your child.
Divorce Links About Child Support
- Child Support Collectors was originally founded by a single mom who was frustrated with the lack of results she was getting from the child enforcement agency. Today, the service helps hundreds of other parents across the nation collect their back child support and alimony.
- Child Support America is an informative website dealing with child support rules, regulations and guidelines. Learn about arrears, modifications, etc.
- Child Support Laws by State - Learn about the various laws concerning child support for each state, including how support is determined and modified. You can also learn how to enforce your child support orders and more.
- Child Support Network - This service was founded in 1995 to help parents struggling with collecting the back child support they were owed. They can help locate dead-beat parents to initiate the collection procedures and act as an alternative to the state support enforcement agencies.
- The Child Support Web - This site provides extensive information about all child support issues, providing articles, child support news, and numerous resources for support laws, guidelines, government offices, and more
Divorce From a Christian Point of View
- Divorce Hope - This site has an excellent collection of articles for Christians facing divorce, helping restore the lost Biblical truth about submission, divorce, and remarriage.
- Divorce – Is It Really A Sin? - This article comes from the NowTHINK!AboutIt website and gives a really good perspective on divorce. There are also a lot of other articles on divorce, as well as other subjects, that will make you think about things in a different light.
Divorce Links Relating to Domestic Abuse
- AARDVARC - This is an excellent resource for survivors of abuse and domestic violence. It has resources for each state and offers great articles and information.
- Anger Relief Pillow - Release the bottled-up resentment and anger you're feeling safely in the privacy of your own home without hurting anyone else.
Divorce Links Regarding Infidelity
- Break Free From the Affair- If your relationship has been rocked by an extramarital affair, discover the strategies you can take to stop the infidelity and recover from the damage.
- Infidelity - ChatCheaters was designed to help men and women suffering the effects of online infidelity. Visitors will find the information and support they need to help deal with the infidelity and move past the ordeal so they can help their relationships.
- Marital Affair - If you are suffering the devastation of marital infidelity, this resource can help you heal from the pain and restore your marriage.
- Truth About Deception.com - This site provides an in-depth look at deception in relationships, with information on dealing with a partner who is cheating, resolving conflicts, and rebuilding trust.
- Signs of a Cheating Spouse- Discover what to look for and how you can get the proof you need when you have suspicions that your husband is cheating.
- Signs of a Cheater - Is your loved one cheating on you? There are infidelity signs you should know. Learn how to survive infidelity.
Divorce Links About Starting Over
- Self Help Collective is about unlocking the wisdom that is inside YOU, so that you can truly enjoy your life, feel fulfilled, and just plain smile a bit more.
- Starting Over Now - Discover how you can take your interests and channel them into productive career goals on this great site dedicated to helping you overcome your career challenges.
- New Life After Divorce - Get tips and information to help you rebuild your post-divorce life, including articles on relationships, parenting, health, and more.
- Advice Diva! - This is an extensive love and relationship website offering an online advice section, downloadable books, and an extensive assortment of articles on all subjects dealing with relationships.
- Anger Management Techniques - Learn how to successfully manage your anger with the techniques listed on this site.
- LifeCoachExpert - If you're looking to improve your life, this site offers free information and resources to support you in overcoming your problems, achieve balance in your life, and successfully handle your finances and career.
- LifeWorks Counseling - Relationship breakups and divorce are devastating life events and we understand the pain and suffering you are going through. Get the compassionate counseling you need to help you get through the pain and rebuild your life
- Self Growth.com - This is one of the largest and most complete resources about Self Help, Personal Growth, and Self-Improvement resources online. You'll be able to locate articles and resources for all your self-help needs in this well-organized directory.
- 123Greetings.com - International Women's Day Greeting Cards - Celebrate and connect with all the special women in your life ... whether it's your mother, grandmother, sister, or friend through this collection of cards designed to make them feel loved and special.
- Values Counseling - Professional Counselors and Psychologists providing Values Based Counseling.
- www.visionsanew.org - The mission of Visions Anew is to encourage and inspire divorcing women to take the steps to overcome the trauma and create a new vision for their lives. They have support groups, seminars, resources, and divorce survival weekends.
- Divorced & Widowed Adjustment Inc - Offering bi-weekly support meeting for men and women in the Las Vegas, NV area dealing with the issues of separation and divorce. 24-Hr. Find out more about the various groups by calling 702-735-5544.
- Women's Quizes - Check out our collection of quizzes related to women and women's issues. We also have loads of other Ph.D certified IQ tests & Personality tests
Divorce › Site Information › Related Divorce Links
Chat / Survey / Contact / Privacy / Newsletter