He is the man
by Ruth Stanford
(Union City, CA)
In his mind, he is the man and therefore is always right. He treats me like a child and thinks he owns me. Here is just a little example of how he treats me:
1. He makes me drink all kinds of liquids and take different pills because he thinks it will make my bust grow and make me healthier.
2. He is manipulative. And if things don't happen the way he wants it to when it comes to intimacy, he makes me feel guilty for not submitting myself.
3. He is a very loud person, so loud that he literally wants people around to notice and hear what he has got to say. He loves being the center of attention, even if he has to lie about what he says about what’s really going on.
4. He has no respect for me, he loves to bad mouth me behind my back especially if we just got into a heated argument.
5. I've always been blamed for my children's attitude towards him. He is always blaming others for his own mistakes.
6. He had disrespected my entire family and pointing fingers on them that they are the reason why I have shut away from him.
7. He thinks that everyone around him is stupid. He always thinks he knows everything.
8. When he speaks, he likes to talk closely to my face and making sure that he is heard even if his voice is loud enough to be heard even if you’re like 25 yards away from him.
9. He does not want to see me being happy and laughing with other people. He thinks that it's him we are laughing about, when it's not even the truth.
10. I know he does not trust me one bit. He is paranoid that whenever he does not see me around, he needs to walk around the house to see what I am doing and whom I'm interacting with. And if he does not approve of what he sees, he would sharply stare at me with disappointment and show his dismay over what I'm doing.
11. He is self -entered, a liar, and exaggerates everything to make him seem like the good guy.